Join the Sustainers Club
Why Join the Sustainers Club?
- Your monthly contribution changes lives in Marion and Polk Counties.
- Opportunity to stay connected with updates about the youth whose lives you are changing.
- Your monthly donation provides the Boys & Girls Club steady and predictable financial support.
- Giving is safe, secure and convenient.
Your Monthly Donation Changes Lives
Your Investment Changes Lives
- $10 per month provides a child with the opportunity to participate in a progressive 12-week program aimed at aligning their interests with career pathways.
- $25 per month provides 21 free dental procedures for uninsured children and teens.
- $50 per month provides 183 locally sourced, nutritious complete meals.
- $100 per month provides a full year of programming for a child.
- $200 per month provides a paid summer work experience for two teens in the T3: Training Teen for Tomorrow program.
- Determine the amount of your monthly donation.
- Sign up online here with automatic deduction from your bank account or credit card, or download this form and mail to the Boys & Girls Club at 1395 Summer Street NE, Salem, OR 97301
- At year end, we will send you an annual giving statement for tax purposes.
Giving Every Kid Every Chance at a Great Future
From FIRST GRADE TO GRADUATION the Club is with kids and teens every step of the way, providing safe environments where kids have fun, participate in life-changing programs and form supportive relationships with peers and caring adults.
- 1,300 hours of afterschool and full-day summer enrichment programs
- Over 60 staff and hundreds of volunteers serving as role models
- Job training, paid apprenticeships and college & career counseling
- Access to dental and vision screenings, treatments and health education
- Organic, locally-sourced, hot meals served daily
- Daily programs supporting fitness, nutrition and healthy relationships
- Eight locations in Marion and Polk Counties