Thank you for your interest in employment at the Boys & Girls Club of Salem, Marion and Polk Counties!
A diverse group of civic-minded youth advocates are employed by the Boys & Girls Club. From Clubhouses to Support Services, dedicated and fully-trained staff work in support of developing the young people of our community.
Each member of our highly respected team is encouraged to advance professionally in their respective arena of influence. Guidance is provided through orientations, development trainings, staff gatherings, and direct peer-to-peer mentoring/coaching. Competitive compensation and/or benefits are provided to full and part-time staff.
To be a part of our successful organization, please review career opportunities below and submit a resume, cover letter and application to:
Boys & Girls Club of Salem
Marion and Polk Counties
1395 Summer Street NE
Salem, OR 97301
Download Employment Application
- AmeriCorps STEM Connect - Full Time: Job Description
- Membership Services Specialist - Part Time: Job Description
- Grant Manager - Part Time: Job Description»
- Athletics - High School Basketball Referee - Part Time: Job Description»
- Teen Program Coordinator - Part Time: Job Description
- Youth Development Professional - Part Time: Job Description»
- Youth Sports Professional (Referee) - Part Time: Job Description»